Monday, April 24, 2006

Thank you for making my day!

Title: Thank You for making my day!
These few weeks, my mood has not be particularly rosy because of issues that I yet to sort it out..

But today, an unexpected person that I happened to meet make my day! He was, yah it was a HE probably not aware that he made my day..

Just chatting with him always make me laugh.. because he is so unbelieveable crappy.. I am glad that I met you today before I graduate.. I do hope you will come for the event..

No, my dears.. It's not the cute Korean-American guy.. I have yet to see a second glance of him..Geez.. This blog is unlike me.. lol but well nevermind.. I am happy.. so i shall post whatever I fancy..

I do not like to give comments when I know that I am already being biased. I have always dislike people who are biased and hence I do not want to be one.. More so, when I know the person values my opinions.. This will only hurt others..

I realise it's a struggle between being the nice person to just pretend nothing ever happen versus dealing with the real feelings and facing up to it.. But I guess this is life..



No comments: