Tuesday, April 11, 2006

A proper closure..

Title: A Proper Closure
In the midst of daily life, I forgot about giving myself a proper closure.. Perhaps this explains why when the memory rewinds, I cannot hold back my tears.. The feeling of abandonment and betrayal all hurts too much..

There are certain things that I know yet I cannot said.. It doesn't matter for I have grown accustomed to keeping things within me too.. I yearned for a proper closure, to cover the book and move on.. This kind of feeling is hard to describe probably only another person can understand..

I feel like disappearing from Singapore without informing anyone except my family.. To find back myself.. I need to continue to learn how to let go, impermanence.. Basic theories of life, yet when it comes to practical, I failed..

How to treasure and yet not be attached to it? This is something which I have yet to find an answer.. I cannot be dependent yet I cannot be independent totally..What is the balance?

Soon, soon.. I assure my inner voice.. You will get the closure you want and I too will find the answers back.. Let me finish what I have promised others..

No comments: