Title: Timeout
There are occasions when I called for a timeout.. When I am being hurt, being attacked or under huge stress level..
Initially, I thought it was only me who had this weird reaction in my DNA makeup especially the way I responded.. My mode of reaction would be to shut down all systems and thinking processes, withdrawing and being defensive (at times)..
Well, I was glad to know that another friend of the same star sign reacted in the same way..It's a period of confusion and helplessness for us..
No one can pull me out of it because they do not understand the interwined emotions involved. I know clearly what needs to be done but unable to do it due to psychological obstacles..
So long as the heart refuses to move on, everything remains stuck. The shadow of the past merges with the present causing it to be a constant nightmare.. The image of the past and the image of the present lumps together to illusions.. No longer can I differentiate which is which.. The tears of yesterday combined with the tears of today.. The tears of future should not appear..
The hurt is done, the wound unhealed with a ugly gaping scar refusing to be healed.. Perhaps time is the best medication.. How long will it take? Days, months or years? It is unknown..
Timeout.. Timeout.. Timeout..
Initially, I thought it was only me who had this weird reaction in my DNA makeup especially the way I responded.. My mode of reaction would be to shut down all systems and thinking processes, withdrawing and being defensive (at times)..
Well, I was glad to know that another friend of the same star sign reacted in the same way..It's a period of confusion and helplessness for us..
No one can pull me out of it because they do not understand the interwined emotions involved. I know clearly what needs to be done but unable to do it due to psychological obstacles..
So long as the heart refuses to move on, everything remains stuck. The shadow of the past merges with the present causing it to be a constant nightmare.. The image of the past and the image of the present lumps together to illusions.. No longer can I differentiate which is which.. The tears of yesterday combined with the tears of today.. The tears of future should not appear..
The hurt is done, the wound unhealed with a ugly gaping scar refusing to be healed.. Perhaps time is the best medication.. How long will it take? Days, months or years? It is unknown..
Timeout.. Timeout.. Timeout..
No comments:
Post a Comment