Thursday, April 13, 2006

Chaos around me..

Title: Chaos Around Me
The world is falling apart pieces by pieces.. Things around me seem to spin and spin.. My head seems to be muddled up.. So many things happening yet so little time for me to digest and learn.. Somehow, I am expected to grow up and cope with what's happening and what will be happening..

Giving others and myself a chance maybe a good thing? Somehow, I just do not feel keen about it.. But nevertheless I am grateful for your presence when I needed it the most.. How do I thank you? Perhaps in this way..

Perhaps you can help me to cross the obstacle.. Doesn't sound ethical but so far it seems to be the only way. I cannot promise anything but that I wil try my best..

This isn't my style.. Why do I have to conform? Why do I have to give up what I like? Perhaps I have grown up.. Understanding that to be 100% honest at times doesn't benefit all parties..Yearning to be me again.. One day, I will disappear and one day I will be back..

No comments: