Title: It feels wonderful talking it out
At this moment, I am filled with gratitude towards my classmate from my buddhist class who called me to update me on things that had been going on..
She's a wonderful listener and conversationalist.. She expressed her thoughts regarding recent events as well as listened to my feelings.. It feels damn good to air my feelings out for once without fearing what cannot be said..
All those thoughts that were in my brain allowed me to understand that there were others who felt the same way too. I am not alone.. However, I also realised that I am alone in the mechanisms of coping with the feelings..
I honestly told her I do not know how long it will take me to recover.. But one thing for sure, I will go to take the exams..
An aquarius treasures her freedom and privacy the most.. If it is being suppressed, the force of rebounding will be greater and explosive.. The explosive force will be converted into another form of learning energy which will benefit another area.. trust me, it happens!
She's a wonderful listener and conversationalist.. She expressed her thoughts regarding recent events as well as listened to my feelings.. It feels damn good to air my feelings out for once without fearing what cannot be said..
All those thoughts that were in my brain allowed me to understand that there were others who felt the same way too. I am not alone.. However, I also realised that I am alone in the mechanisms of coping with the feelings..
I honestly told her I do not know how long it will take me to recover.. But one thing for sure, I will go to take the exams..
An aquarius treasures her freedom and privacy the most.. If it is being suppressed, the force of rebounding will be greater and explosive.. The explosive force will be converted into another form of learning energy which will benefit another area.. trust me, it happens!
No comments:
Post a Comment