Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Blessings

Title: Blessings
Blessings are wonderful and precious gems to receive.. It feels wonderful to receive blessings from one's family because the huge positive energy that comes about too..

Truly, Delphine is like my own family including her younger sister.. I give you and Mr Aquarius my blessings because both of you are so right for each other..

For once, one good guy appeared in your life.. And for this once, he has also brought about great joy and laughter to you as well as to me.. Never have I felt left out in the company of both of you.. I like his sincerity in wanting to befriend me as an individual and not because I am your good buddy and hence need to bootlick me..

A simple guy with similar thoughts as me.. Aquarius do think alike.. It's wonderful when I can gang up with him on you! Both of you are lovely people, because of that, I truly want to hear wedding bells for you..Well, if really there are HUGE obstacles, you can always use my plan A, plan B and plan C .. Giggles..

My heartfelt blessings for both of you no matter what the outcome is.. Mr Aquarius & Ms Capricorn, have trust and confidence in your future!

No comments: