Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Losing Trust & Faith

Title: Losing Trust & Faith

Society matters have been disturbing.. One issue has just disappeared, another arises..

The faith and trust that I used to have is slowly eroding away bit by bit.. It's been a while since I stepped backed into the place where I thought could become another place of belonging..

It took me a very long time to bond with the friends and the place.. And now, I am wondering if all of it is worthwhile.. I do not doubt the sincerity of my friends but other issues have been disturbing..

Perhaps this is a sign for me to move on.. When the trust and faith is no longer in my heart, what good will it serve for me to keep staying? It will only create unwholesome thoughts..

Where can I go? Perhaps it is a sign for me to go in search of places once again.. One cannot expect the environment to change for us, but us to adapt to the environment.. In the case where one cannot adapt to it, then it is time to change..

Change is inevitable.. Should I leave now or should I wait for a while more? It is a struggle..

No comments: