Its about time that I revamped my blog, giving it a new skin, showing another facet of my personality..
When I saw this blog skin, I fell in love with it immediately.. Simply because I can relate to it.. Freedom and peace are two elements that I have been pursuing after. The wonderful thing is this skin also added in nature as part of the design..
For once, this skin felt like it was designed just for me, my voice.. My million thanks to the designer who designed this skin and also thanks to Su Teck for helping me with the alien html code..
This time round, a tag board was added to allow more interactive messages to be posted. Hmm, wonder if anyone will post anything?
Its a blog that I really treasure.. Thanks alot dear friends..
Monday, January 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment