Its rare for me to blog twice in a row.. but well too many things to express..
31st of Dec marks another challenge for me because I was tasked with the role of stage manager for the countdown event..
Oh man.. its really exciting, fun and adrenaline pumping! Its the 1st time I am doing this with really minimal or zero experience..
But to sum it, I had a great team, with wonderful stage crew, partners.. Without them, it will have been totally impossible.. And those wonderful performers who had to listen to my instructions even though there were minimal..Everyone was co-operative and I am thankful for all that...
Nothing is stagnant in a show, minor corkups here and there only serve to make it more interesting and exciting for me for I could see how well my brain can move to adapt to the changes that's going on..
And of course, seeing lots of familiar faces, friends, volunteers... all these warm my heart greatly and this is what made me keep volunteering..
The sense of achievement and satisfaction I felt when the show ended was beyond words.. I'm thankful to people who had the confidence in me and told me that I could do it.. once again, I have grown stronger..
Sunday, January 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment