Ever wondered why women like to bitch about other beautiful people regardless of gender?
Its because they are filled with craving.. even the most beautiful woman can still bitch about her looks...Humans can never be satisfied with the current state. The fire of craving is always there.. wanting more and better quality...
I'm confident and satisfied with the way I look and talk.. but well.. if I can change, I will want to have a sharper face.. See the irony?
A lot of us are caught in such a situation, claiming to be satisfied yet not so.. Being satisfied and happy means there isn't any if..
For now, I do not want to change any part of me at least on the skin level.. because changing it will mean changing the real me..
People like me for who I am.. if i change, what is the point then?
Everyone is beautiful because we are unique... No matter how alike two people are, they can never be exactly the same.
Start with loving yourself before extending this love to people and the world around you..
Monday, June 13, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment