Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Slight phobia i guess..

Happened to be caught in a situation on the bus that day.. shan't elaborate my situation.
The protagonist in this case was a 17/18 yrs old kid..

His actions left me pissed and sad.. What a strange combination of feelings right? If you know what I'm referring to, you will understand why..

My heartfelt thanks to all those who lend me their ears, eyes for me.. Without all of you, I do not know what will happen.

However, no matter how strong I am, somehow the incident left a scar on me..
At this moment, I have a slight phobia.. but I know I will and I can overcome it

Its jus those almost cases yet I already felt this way. What about those who are really in the situation? My heart goes all out to them..

I pray for them to be strong and overcome this kind of obstacles.. Its our right to voice, point them out.. for the betterment of mankind..

No comments: