Friday, February 01, 2008

My College GP Teacher

My College GP Teacher

I have kept this letter that you wrote to me all this while. In my entire schooling life, you are one of most respected teacher. There is a sense of familiarity between you and me. Perhaps like what you said, we are both idealists...

You have given me the chance to try and be a leader, you saw the potential in me... This letter is like the encouragement hug that I will want to have when I am feeling down... I see the passion in your eyes in wanting to give us more than just purely education. You went beyond your role as a GP teacher, you attempted to insert creativity in everyday boring GP lessons. You won our hearts and befriended us, giving us the respect of a young adult that most teachers neglected to give us...

Despite the discouragement you received from the older generation teachers, you never gave up. I was very glad when I saw you still teaching in that same old college, the place where you felt its warmth and its familiarity.

Thank you for helping to mould my character into the person who I am today, for giving me courage and words of wisdom that will continue to be useful for the next ten years. May you be well & happy always!

No comments: