Thursday, March 16, 2006

Sabrinaism..

This is a new word that has been coined to describe actions that are uniquely associated with me..

Not sure if I should feel honoured or otherwise.. But well my goofy hilarious actions are unintentional.. As what Charles said, its in my blood..

No matter how much I change, its never gonna be gone.. I just have to love the way I am..

Another issue.. there is this cute Korean- American guy that caught my eyes during open house. In my entire 4 years in university life, there hasn't been any guy that I am smitten with.. But him, yes, lol..

Sometimes i am scared to face up to my own feelings. Because I am afraid of handling them, afraid of hurting people, hurting others. Especially when I know that the element of uncertainty is huge, I will choose to escape.. I am a professional in this area..

Be brave.. Love myself..

No comments: