Sunday, December 11, 2005

I know why i continue to run..

Was in the mood to run, it felt so comfortable.. the sweat coming out of the pores, the heart pumping.. I felt alive...

Yew Meng told me my previous previous entry sounded harsh.. Its just frustration at myself mostly and the situation, its not directed to anyone in particular.. Sometimes, blogging it out allows me to feel better..But on the other hand, I also faced the struggle of whether to blog how I really feel.. Because I never know who is reading my blog since not alot of people leave comments..

I know why I continue to run even after I stopped playing netball.. because running is also a form of meditation.. For the 1st time, I caught myself watching my breath, forming a pattern hence helping me to concentrate better on running.. I have more determination to run as compared to the past..

No wonder after I finished running, there is a kind of peace within me.. It felt really good, putting aside all my troubles, my doubts and my questions...I can block out the world around me jus concentrating on the path in front of me, enjoying the present moment..

Sometimes, we stayed in the past and think about the future that we missed the present moment.. This is something that I keep reminding myself, to treasure the present moment.. This will ensure that everything is done to the best..

~Treasure the present moment for its ever precious..

No comments: