Thursday, November 03, 2005

Negative Thoughts Shoo..

Have you ever wondered how easily we get sensations and perceptions just throught our five senses without even any understanding of what the object is?

Well.. I do.. Negative thoughts can just arise as and when they like..I know they are coming yet I do not have the will to control them yet..

Glanced upon a photo of a few friends and was overwhelmed by the negative thoughts that arose.. Sigh.. It amazes me because these friends used to be close with me but not anymore..

People change, thats why we drifted apart.. I have already moved forward, why are you still stuck in the JC years? Did you not realise that your behaviour irks me that much to the extent I'll rather skip the gathering than hearing you whine?

Certain friendships just cannot seem to stay the way it is.. I played my part once and you did not respond..There is a limit to even my belief of sustaining a friendship.. If basic courtesy of returning phone calls and sms when friends are looking for cannot be done, what more is there to be said?

I'm not bitter or emotional.. just saying it as a matter of fact.. or maybe I'm disappointed?

Other friends are those that I'm unable to trust them or share personal things with them.. Though I am sociable and warm but deep down it takes eons for me to open my treasure box.. When the box is opened, it is seldom shut.. It is shut only when the trust is misplaced..

Well enough about myself.. I should practise metta meditation more to transform those negative thoughts into positive thoughts...

May those people who hurt me in one way or another be well and happy..

No comments: