Saturday, July 02, 2005

Direction in life..

In life, it goes up and down like a roller coaster ride.. Sometimes there are excitments sometimes there are none..

In work, somtimes its packed sometimes its quite relaxing.. I'm in the period of being packed again.. I have a couple of things that I have to settle as fast as possible before I leave for Camp Ehipassiko..

Though its only an internship but it feels like I am already working there for years.. Geez.. I have an old mind..

More or less, I know where my direction in life is. But there are times when I'm unsure about my abilities as well. For those who know, it has been my life long wish to go into social work mainly to help people. A lot of people have also told me this is not the only way to help, there are other ways..

No doubt, that is true. In fact, before I proceed to get my qualifications as a social worker, I do need to work first to earn money. Hence, from the way I see it, I can go into a few areas like events management, fund raising, volunteer management and social services sector..

Obviously, the above has nothing to do with the real estate area which I'm pursuing right now. But it doesn't matter. I rather do a job with lower pay but with passion and interest rather than a high paying job with no interest.

Well, afterall as a gal, I always have the backup plan of finding a good guy that can pay for my expenses... ~kidding!! Geez...How can you believe that I will do such a thing?

I have my own life and of course own freedom.. hence, I will never go to such extent of being a parasite.. I do things with a clear conscience.. If I'm with someone or doing something, its because I really want to do it sincerely...

Well, I do wish that more people have the courage to pursue in careers that they find it fulfilling..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow..!! Your blog is really really one of the best ones I've read so far... Keep up the really great work..!!!

Doing something you love in life, rather being true to your heart, and living a simple life is way better than having to live a whole life wishing you had done that. Wish everyone has the courage, like you have, to see this..

And don't worry, your Prince Charming will surely do anything for you... =P